10.06.2009

In the street

IMG_7636

This is what happens when they city crew re-paves your street and then your daughter rides her bike into the street and gets stuck.

Thankfully, I was sitting on the porch watching her and I witnessed first-hand her getting off her bike and WALKING barefoot back to the the driveway.

I tried scrubbing her feet off outside, but when that didn't work, I resorted to a soak in the tub. I made her soak her feet for about twenty minutes, used a kitchen scrubber and still didn't get it all off. But at least it wasn't going to get on my floors!

This particular day also happened to be the day that I had planned to take the following "feet" picture of my kids. I debated about post-poning it because I wanted to enlarge this photo and hang it in my house. In the end I decided that the "freckles" on her feet were just part of our lives at this particular time.

kids feet_B&W

Now I just need to get the print made and hung up! So, when you come over and see it, don't ask me what's wrong with CJ's feet!

No comments: